One of the most important things in a relationship is to spend some quality time with the one you love most. But at this day of age, it is quite so hard to give quality time to your special someone when you yourself cannot find some quality time to rest.
But of course, if there is a will then there is a way.
You can either make a time management of your own to balance the activities you do every day from the activities you should be doing with your partner. You will be surprised at how the suggested winter activities can help you and your partner have some quality time without even planning hard and spending too much:
1. You can take a short trip to just watch the Christmas decorations at the park or just outside.
2. You can pick a night to just play card, perhaps strip poker would do.
3. You can watch a movie together, a real classic.
4. You may act like kids and just have a snowball fight outside the house.
5. You can pick up body paints and color yourselves.
6. You may go take a sleigh ride on snow.
7. You can also skate on ice together.
8. Get physically fit by exercising together.
9. You can go silly sometimes like singing to each other.
10. You may be creative and have your own improvisation show.
11. You can create a craft together by making your own scrapbook and compiling your photo there together.
12. You can read a book together on a coffee shop.
13. You can play board games together.
The list can go on and on. If you have some creativity to work things out and be together for quite a few hours a day or a few days together in a week then nothing is impossible. The most important thing to remember here is to keep your relationship alive. This can be a habit and should be a habit. Do not let your relationship be just a name. Make it a real relationship by finding quality time for each other.
Mary Ann is one of the top authors of love and dating. You can check out one of her top chat line sites, offering free service for US singles. Register now to chat free with hot girls and guys. No risk, only free chat lines.